Friday, November 12, 2010

Two week stats

On Nov. 3rd Baby L had his two week apt. I love our doctor because she is so nice and always has a ton of nice things to say. Plus she knows everything! Here are Baby L's stats he is 21 1/4 in long, (he shrank!) and 9lb 5oz. He is in the 90th percentile for both his height and weight. I wonder if he will get really tall like CJ is. Also this week I weighed Baby L again to see how much he weighed a week later and he was exactly 10lb. So since he was born, after he lost his weight, he has gained a pound and a half! That is a lot in just three weeks. We are enjoying having a new baby in the house. CJ is still loving his little brother and can't get enough of him. He always wants to hold him and lay next to him and tell him stories. I can't wait until Baby L is big enough to actually play with CJ a little bit. I hope CJ is still interested in playing with his brother by then.