Monday, November 22, 2010

Bath Time

So today was bath time for both of my boys. This morning I gave Baby L a bath, he really needed it. He hasn't gotten one for a long time, we are always busy at night so I gave him one this morning. At the end of the bath I got him out and went to put on his diaper and just started laughing. Baby L always poops in the tub! At least once sometimes twice. This time as I was getting him out I was thinking to myself that I had done the whole bath without him pooping but I didn't want to say anything out loud because I didn't want him to poop at the last second, but he read my mind and he did it anyway. I'm waiting for the day when I don't have to clean poop out of the tub. :) Tonight was fun too, I had CJ take his own clothes off, he just needed a little help getting his shirt off of his head. He is getting so big I can't even believe it. Once I took of his diaper I sent him down the hall to the bathroom. As he was walking he yelled "This is going to be fun, I know it!" I just started laughing. What two year old says that? CJ climbed into the tub and I asked him if he needed to go potty on the big boy potty before we got in the tub, he thought for two seconds then said no, and started laughing. I look down and there he is peeing in the tub! I wish that I could just convince him to go on the big boy potty, he is soooooo ready to be potty trained. He even holds everything in and then lets it all go and then we have a blowout diaper. It gets really frustrating. Hopefully someday soon he will decide he likes going on the potty instead of his diaper. :)