Monday, September 13, 2010

Train Ride

CJ loves going to the mall and this is why. He loves to see the train. They don't have them at all the malls but he loves to look for the train whenever we are there. Whenever we would see it CJ was always good about just watching it drive around and never asked to ride it. But today we decided it was the day that we would let him ride it because he is always so good when we go shopping. When I asked him if he wanted to ride it he got the most excited look on his face. It was almost like he was saying "That is an option mom!" So we went over and bought out tickets. Daddy watched and took pictures and CJ and I rode the train around the mall. CJ was a little scared at first and wouldn't sit on the seat by himself so he sat on my lap. I think that worked better because then he could see out better. I wish we could ride the train everytime, CJ had such a fun time. It made his day!