Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Potty Time

The last couple of weeks CJ has been getting really good at telling me when he goes potty in his diaper. I'm really happy because it is just another sign that he is getting ready to use the big boy potty. Tonight I gave him a bath and he always wants to sit on the potty after he gets out. I always let him because it is really easy because I don't have to take off any diapers. This night we were talking about going potty and getting the pee pee to come out and if he does he gets a truck. (Something that I thought would help motivate him a long time ago) So tonight he got a cold chill and I asked him if he was cold. He said yes and stood up and said "all done" When I looked into the potty there was a little puddle. I couldn't believe it. I was so proud of him. He imediately wanted the truck that I had promised him, so we took care of the pee pee and he got to flush the big, big boy potty and was really excited. Then we got his clothes on and he got to pick a truck to keep. He was so proud of himself and wanted more trucks so he imediately wanted to go sit on the potty again. Unfortanatly the second time he wasn't able to get a truck, but at least he is trying! I'm so proud of my little boy and can't believe he is growing up so fast. :)