Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The baby is almost here!

The baby is almost here. I only have two and a half weeks left. Yay! We are officially scheduled to be induced on Oct. 16th if the baby doesn't come by himself sooner. Today we went and had an ultrasound to see how big this baby was getting since CJ was so big, and this baby isn't looking like he is as big as his brother. That is a very good thing, right now he is measuring 7lb. 15 oz. and he will probably gain another pound in the next two weeks. So I will still have a big baby, but hopefully not as big as before. I just can't wait for him to get here. I want to see him and I don't want to be pregnant anymore, but at the same time I don't feel ready at all. I'm trying to get everything set up for him and our house cleaned, but sometimes it just feels like the harder I work the more I find that I need to do. Oh well ... we are just getting excited for him to be here and are happy that it is so close.