Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Boy!

This morning CJ woke me up yelling "mom mom mom mom ..." So I got out of bed and got his cup of milk and went to change his diaper. I walked into his room and he was standing in his crib Naked, no pj's, no diaper, just NOTHING! I walked over and started to inspect the crib thinking that I was going to find a wet swimming pool, but luckily he must have just taken everything off because everything was still dry. I hurried and got a diaper on him before I had any sprinklers go off and we were good. Until ... naptime. I put CJ down for his nap and he was still awake 30 min. later so I went in there and he had all of his blankets and animals stacked in the corner of the bed and was standing there in just his shirt, no diaper again. I wasn't as lucky this time. He pointed to the opposite corner of the bed and there was the puddle I was expecting. The nice thing was that he didn't pee all over his animals and blanket, and he was talented enough to not get anything on his legs or shirt. But that ended the nap very quickly and CJ was happy because he got to go watch Baby Van Gogh instead. I talked to him about not taking off his diaper in his bed and I hope that tomorrow when I go and get him out he is still fully dressed.