Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I love you

~I have a few stories from today. First CJ and I went for a walk today to look for trucks and helicopters. On our walk we saw a couple of small trucks, a garbage truck, a few buses, two helicopters and an airplane. He loved going for a walk and looking for everything. I was so proud of him because he walked the whole time.

~We also went to see Daddy at work tonight and CJ loved looking out the window and watching the airplanes fly by. He got so excited everytime he saw one. It was lots of fun to see him point and laugh and just get so excited just to see an airplane.

~Daddy works at night so every night as part of our nighttime routine we call Daddy and tell him good night. And lately CJ has gotten really good at saying "night night" to Daddy but tonight he also told Daddy "I love you" It was so cute!!! And just in time for Valentines Day :)