Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For my Dear Brother Greg!

So I just recently realized that my Brother in Law Greg who is on a mission in Africa checks my blog every week to see what we are up to and to hear cute stories about CJ, so I am making a goal for myself and I am going to try and write at least one blog post every week so that he has something new to read everytime he checks. We will see how it goes I'm going to try my best. So I wanted to start off with just a bunch of little stories of cute things that CJ has been doing lately.

~ Lately CJ has really been into trucks. There is a cherry picker by our house that he likes to look at and he always asks to see more trucks. So The other day we went out to the front of our complex because I remembered that they were fixing the road out there and there were some big trucks. CJ loved it! We watched them work for about 40 min. before we decided it was time to go inside for lunch.

~ So after that day we haven't seen any more trucks working on the road. We have gone out to see if we could see any trucks but we only see trucks that drive by and CJ isn't as interested in those. One time when we were looking for trucks two helicopters flew buy and CJ thought they were really really cool. He kept asking for more more more and I told him I couldn't make more helicopters fly by so we had to come inside and find some videos on the computer. He thought there were really cool and that whole day he kept saying "cupta cupta"

~ Today we went to the Dinosaur Museum with my friend Mandy and her two little boys. CJ had a lot of fun and I think Mandy's kids had fun showing CJ everything. They would all run down the halls and hold on to each other as they walked along. It was really cute, when I get the pics from Mandy I will post them. CJ really liked playing with the sand and water. He had fun throwing the sand and making it splash in the water. He also got to play in the sand for the first time. I think he was having fun just figuring out how he could move it and dig in it. Then he started watching the older kids and they all started throwing sand everywhere so we had to go so someone didn't end up getting sand in their eye or something. He had a blast and we will definetly have to go again.