Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big boy underwear

So I know this was a while ago but I still wanted to post about it. But the night we went and got CJ's big boy underwear we went to the South Town Mall and both grandparents met us there. He picked out his favorite underwear and we went and stood in line forever it felt like to buy them. He wasn't very happy at the time because he had just woken up from a nap and still wasn't very awake.
But then we got to go ride the train. CJ was very happy and I wish that the pic wasn't so blurry but I love his face in it. Grandpa and I rode the train with him and he had a fun night getting his big boy underwear. When we got home he put them on and kept wanting to change them. He decided that his favorite ones were the nemo ones but the sad thing was that they didn't fit quite yet. We ended up getting a size too big because it was the smallest one left at the store. I put them away and we went and got him some Thomas the train ones and now those ones are his favorite.