Sunday, March 13, 2011

applesauce

Last night we tried to give Baby L some real food. Since CJ's first food was applesauce we tried the same thing for Baby L. We got everything all ready and he was really excited to put a bib on and be a part of the table while we were eating dinner. Daddy got the camera ready and I got the food. I got a little on the baby spoon and stuck it in his mouth, and it came right back out. He looked at me like I had just fed him dirt. He didn't like it at all. I tried to give him more and he wouldn't have any. It all ended up on the bib. Then I decided to try somthing else, since I didn't have any rice cereal, I decided to give him a taste of something we were having, pork and beans. I just dipped the spoon into the sauce and gave it to him. This time he made a face but he didn't spit it out the second I put it in. In the end he had about four spoons of pork and bean sauce. My silly little boy!