Saturday, December 18, 2010

My two boys!

I've been having fun taking care of two boys. Sometimes it is a challenge but I'm enjoying it. Here are some pics of what we do. Yes I know they are all the same. CJ loves to lay next to or hold his little baby brother. He is always asking if he can hold him. Most of the time I have to say no because he is sleeping but he gets to hold him a lot.
Boys snuggling!

Baby L fell asleep like this. I had to laugh. It looks like he went to sleep in the middle of a stretch.

My two little bugs. Sorry the bottom pic is sideways.


More baby holding.

CJ being such a big boy. He is listening to the radio on Daddy's gift from work. (A portable radio) I can just imagine him 10 years older and this is all I'm going to see. Earphones in his ear listening to music.

We are kind of working on potty training CJ. He has a potty chart now and he finished a whole row (7 times) so he got a prise. He loved the puzzle and played with it the rest of the night. It is still a little hard for him to do but he is getting better and better at it every day.

His favorite part of it is Frank. He says that he doesn't like him but I think he is becoming CJ's favorite character in Cars.