Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

CJ and I got christmas out the day after Thanksgiving. CJ loved seeing all the fun decorations and I'm sooooo happy I had some fun christmas toys for him to play with. They have been really nice because he likes playing with them, and I got to put up all the breakable stuff while he was busy. We turned on some Christmas movies and played. This is CJ dressed up like Santa. With stockings on his hands for gloves. :) He makes me laugh. He also found the big stockings and asked what they were. When I told him they were stockings he looked a little confused and said "to put on your hands for the oven" He was getting a little confused with the oven mit that we have.

I loved this! CJ got tired and he decided to take a nap under the tree and watch the movies.

Baby L was also sleepy and he was sleeping on the couch while we were decorating the house.