Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today :)

I have two cute stories from today ... So I was helping Daddy look at his gun and figure something out and CJ was trying to help. When we were done looking at the gun, Daddy went into his room. CJ started walking around his room pulling up the leg on his onesie and sticking his finger in his diaper. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he wanted a gun, and he was going to put it in his diaper. :) That boy wants to be just like his daddy! It was too cute.

The second story is from tonight. We had just told Daddy good night and CJ helped me pick up the toys on his floor. I asked for high fives after we were done and CJ gave me lots! So, I decided to play a game with him. (you probably all did this when you were little) I told him to give me five, then up high, and down low, then in the hole, but he was always too slow :) He loved the game and he kept saying more more more! I didn't realize that he was big enough to enjoy a game like that. Maybe I'll have to try some more. :)