Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update

I have just a few little stories and pictures to update everyone on what we have been up to lately since I have been really bad at posting the last few weeks.

1) CJ decided one morning that he needed to workout. He use to work out with Daddy in the mornings until School started. And he was working out really well until I pulled out the camera. After that all he wanted to do was look at the pictures of "The baby" (CJ) so he was really sad when I told him to play with the weights again.



2) A few weeks ago CJ had an eye infection and he wasn't feeling good one day so we were watching Dumbo. While we were watching CJ decided that he needed a tent to lay in. So we built a tent and a bed for him. After about five min. he didn't want to lay down anymore because he couldn't breathe so he stood by his tent instead.



3) I bought CJ some bathtime markers because I wanted something new to do in the tub. Well CJ loved them and we do them almost every time we take a bath. He is becoming quite the artist. And last night he found out that he can color on himself. He had blue, red, and green marks all over his arms, legs and tummy. He looked like a little indian boy. :) I just wish I had the camera with me.



4) New Shoes! CJ finally got new shoes. And now he is into the little boy shoes. While we were looking he didn't really care what shoes he got, they just had to be blue. Here he is showing off his new shoes.




The End!