Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas

I have been so excited this year for Christmas. I can't wait until CJ gets to open all of his toys. I have had all of my decorations up for a while now and I am acutally really suprised at how well CJ is with all of them. I think he has actually enjoyed having the decorations up also. One of his favorite things to do is turn on the christmas tree lights and point to all of the ornaments and have me tell him what they are, and then I ask him to find all of them again. He also likes my village. He likes to turn on those lights and walk along and look at all of the houses.

He also likes to try and stick his fingers into the windows. He is also talking a lot more and he will say "right there" when I ask him to find something. He is also saying "What is it?" more clearly. We have started to learn a new trick, Daddy and I have been asking him what Santa says and he has started to say "ho ho ho" it kind of sounds like he is just exhaling hard but he is trying. :)

Daddy is almost out of school and then we are going to go see the lights at Temple Square. I think CJ will love to see all the lights. The other night he noticed someone had lights on their porch and he thought it was the coolest thing. I'm so excited to see him learn and grow this holiday season.