Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mid-raspberry

I just wanted to share a funny story about CJ. So this morning we went up the Canyon and my friend took some family pictures. It went really well and CJ was really good about taking pictures for the most part, but it made him really sleepy. After we dropped my friend off at her car we were driving home and CJ was sitting in his seat blowing raspberries non-stop, and getting spit everywhere. Then he stopped! I looked back about two seconds after his last one and he was asleep! I thought it was really funny that he fell asleep so fast. Then when we got home he was still sleeping and I was trying to get him out of his carseat. He woke up and looked around and then started blowing raspberries. Daddy thinks he fell asleep in the middle of one and had to finish when he woke up. Silly Boy!