Friday, March 27, 2009

My little explorer

So CJ loves to explore everything. He also loves helping Mom with everything around the house. He loves to unfold the laundry and unload the dirty dishes from the dishwasher. He also likes to follow me all over the house. One of his favorite games is chase. He loves for me to chase him down the hall or around the kitchen table.

CJ also got some new toys (thanks to my Aunt K). His favorite is this little table. He pushes it all over the place, it is great walking practice.

This past weekend the family went up to Boise to visit my grandparents. It was lots of fun to get out of the house and do something new and different. CJ got to meet a lot of new people and animals. :) He loved going out and visiting Grandpa's horses. He got to meet my mom's parents for the first time this weekend. They thought he was adorable and loved to get to know him.